Where are we located?
We have seven locations Melbourne-wide:
- Suite 4, 214 Bay Street, Brighton, VIC 3186
- 159 Church St, Brighton, VIC 3186
- 170 Gipps St, East Melbourne, VIC 3002
- 1401 Ferntree Gully Rd, Scoresby, VIC, 3179
- Corio Bay Sports Medicine, 283 Latrobe Tce, Geelong, VIC 3220
- Recover Sports Medicine, Level 1, 560 Church St Richmond, VIC 3121
- 131 Cranbourne-Frankston Road, Langwarrin, VIC, 3910
Do we only take care of foot and ankle problems?
No, we are not limited to lower limb musculoskeletal injuries and problems. We are also able to offer general physio treatment such as for your back or neck problem.
What do we do differently to other physio practices?
Aside from our prominent focus on foot and ankle physiotherapy, we assess the many facets of your lifestyle to deliver an integrated management programme that works for you. Other facets we may consider include exercise, eating habits and other lifestyle factors. We aim to maximise your recovery so that you may enjoy the best possible outcome, whether it be a stroll with the dog or a marathon run.
We can also offer the use of the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill. This revolutionary treadmill offers many benefits both to elite athletes and those recovering from injury or surgery by allowing cardio-exercise or training, with less stress on the lower-limbs.